Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wordless {ish} Wednesday

Strawberry Fields Foreverrrr.... 



 It has come to my attention, STRAWBERRY season is upon us... My step momma picked me up a FLAT of them from the local Farmers Market / Swap Meet ... 16 LBS for $5 ... 
I NEED to get in on this again this weekend ... Fruit and veggies from the farmers markets tend to not last long, so I chopped them all up and froze them ... NOW I have room for more this week! ...I'm looking for some of your favorite Strawberry Recipes! ... Specifically looking for a low-sugar pectin free Freezer Jam (Old School Style) ... I was DISGUSTED to learn that more strawberry Jams are like 2c. Sugar 1c. Strawberries... EW. 
ANYWAYYSS... Sharesies? 


Baby K Thanks you in Advance... she LOVES her strawberries! 





2 comments:

  1. Hi Krystyl, greetings from Northern Ontario. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete